If available, please upload, or mail us the following:
- 3 most recent report cards, including two most recent year-end reports
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- IPRC Information
- OT and SLP assessments
- Psycho-educational assessment
School Application Terms & Conditions
Applications are invited for students with dyslexia experiencing difficulties in Reading, Writing, and Math, diagnosed with Learning Disorders in Reading, Writing and Math:
- Application to Claremont School is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- The process involves an interview with one or more teachers, including the principal or principal designate; a school visit; review of school report cards and teacher referral form, IEP and psycho-educational assessment.
- In addition to #2, we may ask to speak with your child’s teacher or teachers.
- The school visit may be 1 – 3 days, in person or online if in-person visits are not allowed due to government or TPH restrictions.
- Only after all the data has been collected and discussed by the Admissions Committee will acceptance be considered. This process may take weeks or months depending on when the application was received, prior applications and
- If there are no spaces available, you will have the choice of an application fee refund or you may proceed with your application and be placed on the waiting list for the following year or the next available opening.
- Application fees are non-refundable, with the exception listed in #6.
Terms and Conditions agreement
Parent 1 address details are being used for the credit card