Thank you for your interest in Claremont School. Check our event calendar for a date to visit the school and learn more about our process.
Here are the details and form for the Interview Applicaton.
You can find the full application form here Application Package (PDF)
Find out all about our focused Summer School programs here.
After-school remediation in math and Language Arts are offered for all students, including those attending other schools in the area. Priority will be given to those attending The Claremont School. Further tutoring details can be found here.
For a full description of all the services provided at the Claremont School click here for the Claremont School Brochure.
- Complete the Application Form accompanied with a non-refundable fee of $350 payable to Claremont Educational Services, Inc. Application fee includes a written report with testing results and analysis.
- Once the Director has reviewed the application, an appointment will be made for a student interview and assessment lasting approximately 1.5 hours.
- If The Claremont School is deemed an appropriate place for the student, the parents will be notified and a meeting with the Director will be arranged.
- On acceptance, the parents will be required to pay a reservation deposit of $1000. School fees are $17,500 per annum less the reservation deposit.
- August and February installments include $500 materials fee.
“Neil is a different boy from a year ago, not only because his reading is starting to come along, but because he is enjoying school and, once again, believes he can learn and succeed. Honestly, the Claremont School has been a god-send for Neil.”
—Gail Armstrong, Toronto, ON
Our mission is to teach students with dyslexia, so that they may fulfill their considerable potential and gain the skills and self-confidence needed for academic success.
A warm and exceptional teacher, Evelyn provided a wonderful overview of the Orton-Gillingham approach in her Associate Level course. I consider it a privilege to have been her student.
—Avital (Tali) Kellerstein, Speech-Language Pathologist, Toronto, ON
Please Contact Us!
70 Silver Birch Avenue
Toronto, ON M4E 3K9